Explore the famous Kelpies , the Falkirk Wheel and Callendar House in Falkirk . Tours start at 10 am weekdays and 11.30 am weekends. Normal pickup point is Edinburgh city centre or your accommodation or port . Five hour private tour group day trip around Falkirk.
Your guide will give you tips on the best viewpoints for photographs at each location .
Explore the famous Kelpies , the Falkirk Wheel and Callendar House in Falkirk .
Tours start at 10 am weekdays and 11.30 am weekends
Normal pickup point is Edinburgh city centre or the airport
- 5 hour private tour group day trip around Falkirk
- Explore the world famous Kelpies , a tribute to the Clydesdale horses that used to pull barges along the canals of Scotland in the 19th century
- the Falkirk Wheel , a unique rotating boat lift
- historic Callendar House featuring a working Georgian kitchen
- Take in unique views of the historic Callendar House and Park
- Travel by saloon car
- Small private group tour with a maximum of four people
The Kelpies in the Helix Park opened to the public on 21st April 2014 . The park opened with a night-time artworks exhibition on the theme of Scotland as HOME with spectacular light, sound and flame display, by Groupe F, around Andy Scott’s iconic new cultural landmark. The aim is to provide an iconic landmark and tourist attraction for Falkirk . Drivers on the M9 can’t miss the 30 metre high sculptures as they drive past .
Our tour of Falkirk features a visit to the world famous Kelpies , the Falkirk Wheel and Callendar House.
Historic Callendar House is 500 years old and features a working Georgian kitchen. It is a five star attraction accredited by Visitscotland .
We stop for up to an hour at each location .
The tour costs £150 for private groups up to four people .
Phone 07305-294773 for more details or contact us online .
Lunch and refreshments are not included in the price.
Find out more about Falkirk tours on Visitscotland